When a death occurs without planning or with nothing more than a Will, those assets must go through a legal process called probate before ownership to heirs can be transferred. Our attorneys are highly qualified estate administrators, helping to ensure a smooth, cost-effective transition of assets.
Or, if there are concerns about the fairness, quality, or legality of an existing estate’s administration, our probate litigation expertise can help you resolve disputes effectively and efficiently.
Probate Administration includes:
- Will validation to the probate court
- Inventory of the deceased person’s property
- Determining the value of the deceased person's property
- Evaluating debt, valid creditors and any tax payments due
- Property distribution as the Will or the law directs
- Ensuring that attorney and court fees are paid from estate assets
- Properly managing the rights of beneficiaries
The attorneys at Pregenzer, Baysinger, Wideman & Sale have helped families navigate their way through the probate court system. Contact us today to discuss the best options for your unique situation.