PBWS Law COVID-19 Update: Our Commitment to You
During these uncertain times, Pregenzer, Baysinger, Wideman & Sale, PC (“PBWS”), is committed to providing ongoing services and reassurance for our clients. We understand there are many legal questions that may arise during this crisis, and our clients and members of our community will need the resources our team provides now more than ever. Our work continues in spite of the current environment, and we are dedicated to helping our clients find a way forward.
At the same time, we are committed to slowing the spread of the virus throughout New Mexico. We understand maintaining “social distancing” by staying home, unless it is necessary to go out for food or medicine, is an important aspect of public health right now.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety and health of our staff, our clients, and our entire community:
- Consultations, meetings, and case-related proceedings are now held exclusively over the phone, via email, or through Zoom video conferencing.
- All speaking engagements and presentations have been moved to an online webinar format through Zoom video conferencing.
- We have closed our office to the public but continue to answer our phone during normal business hours. We have ordered our attorneys to continue their work remotely.
- We have implemented a strategy for our attorneys and paralegals to cover each other’s work, should anyone fall ill.
- We are checking in frequently with the New Mexico judicial system and providing updates to our clients regarding updated court procedures and rescheduled court appearances.
- We are practicing constant vigilance and following advice from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the State of New Mexico Department of Health and providing updates to our internal staff and clients as we can.
While there are temporary rules in place in the courts to limit in-person access, we are still able to file new cases and continue the advancement of existing cases. We are continuing our work, in the same manner, we always have, with diligence and care.
If you have any questions regarding your case and how it is affected by the quarantine or other issues regarding Covid-19, please do not hesitate to contact us at (505)872-0505 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.